Clinical Nurse Practitioners (RNLD) (RNMH) – Full time hours available – Days and Nights – Maryfield
Date Added: 19th Apr 2018
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Location:||Maryfield Court - Manchester|
|Salary:||£26,000.00 to £35,000.00 per annum|
Aims / Purpose of the Role:
A vacancy has arisen for a Registered Nurse – RNLD/RMN – to join the dedicated team at ASC Healthcare. Reporting to the Clinical Lead, the successful candidate will ensure the promotion of high quality of person centred care, by ensuring all staff are led appropriately and the shift runs in a smooth and efficient manner.
We recognise that to provide exceptional care to our services uses, we need exceptional staff, and that could be you.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a qualified RNLD/RMN.
- Have a valid NMC pin number.
- Be committed and dedicated to the role.
- Have experience within an inpatient setting or similar environment. Preceptor programme also available for newly qualified.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have an understanding of the need for setting, monitoring and evaluation of overall standards of care and practice within the Centre, in consultation with the staff and MDT.
- Ensure that the standards of professional behaviour expected in the Centre by ASC Healthcare are consistently adhered to.
- Undertake routine review and audit of care practice on an on-going basis in line with the clinical governance plan of ASC Healthcare as delegated and develop development/remedial action plans as appropriate/required.
- Ensure compliance with the systems in place, which invite patients and their carers to comment on the quality of services they receive.
- Ability to demonstrate applied understanding of clinical risk assessment and management.
You will get:
- Salary of £26,000.00 pa to £32,000.00 pa (depending on experience). Senior nurse up to £35,000.00 pa.
- Career development.
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team.
- Support with revalidation.
- Equivalent of 20 days leave per annum.
- Free DBS Enhanced Disclosure.
- A friendly, supportive, working environment.
Added By: David Ramsbottom