Bank Support Worker – Breightmet
Date Added: 19th Apr 2018
|Location:||Breighmet - Bolton|
Aims / Purpose of the Role:
Candidates will have relevant experience of working in hospital settings and with people with learning disabilities and/or autism. Previous experience is desirable although not essential as training and support will be given.
- To provide support in all areas/activities of daily living to an identified service users with autistic spectrum disorders.
- You will support/encourage each person in areas of socialisation, communication and imagination and assist with all aspects of personal care.
- To support/enable people with autism to experience life opportunities in line with service philosophy.
- You will flexibly and as part of the total staff team, undertaking day time and waking night duties as required by the post.
- Promote a positive image of people with autism.
- Attend staff meetings and training as required.
- Maintain confidentiality for all areas of the Company, its staff and its work.
You will get:
- Competitive salary.
- A full induction programme and training and development opportunities to promote career development and ability to specialise.
- Free DBS Enhanced Disclosure.
- A friendly, supporting, working environment.
Added By: David Ramsbottom