Bank Catering Assistant – Breightmet
Date Added: 19th Apr 2018
|Location:||Breightmet - Bolton|
|Salary:||£7.83 per hour|
Aims / Purpose of the Role:
Candidates will ideally have relevant experience of working in hospital settings. Previous experience is desirable although not essential as training and support will be given.
- To maintain good food storage procedures and stock rotation according to established procedures
- Assisting in preparing and cooking food to a consistently high standard
- Assisting with the checking of incoming supplies and putting them away in the designated storage areas.
- Ensuring that all areas/equipment with the kitchen are cleaned using appropriate chemicals following manufacture instructions.
- Assisting in preparation and producing foods for conferences and meetings.
- Learning through established procedures the efficient running of the kitchen.
- Supporting the provision of the catering operation and assisting with basic preparation and hygiene.
- A good understanding of food hygiene and safety in the workplace – this would be beneficial although full training will be provided.
- Maintain confidentiality for all areas of the Company, its staff and its work.
You will get:
- Role paid at £7.83 per hour.
- A full induction programme will be provided.
- Free DBS Enhanced Disclosure.
- A friendly, supporting, working environment.
Added By: David Ramsbottom