Our vacancies pages are regularly and routinely updated but if you don’t see the job for you and wish to make a speculative enquiry please use our contacts page.
Click here to download an application form.
Please return all completed application forms to the following address:
FAO Jonathan Howells
The Breightmet Centre for Autism
Alternatively, you can return the completed form by scanning the completed, signed application form and returning it to email@example.com.
Registered Nurse – RNLD/RMN – Full time hours available – days and nights
A vacancy has arisen for a Registered Nurse – RGN/RMN – to join the dedicated team at ASC Healthcare. Reporting to the Clinical Lead, the successful candidate will ensure the promotion of high standards of nursing care, by ensuring all staff are supervised appropriately and the shift runs in a smooth and efficient manner.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a qualified RNLD/RMN
- Have a valid NMC pin number
- Be committed and dedicated to the role.
- Have experience within an inpatient setting or similar environment
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
ASC ensures our patients receive a superior level of care, while maintaining a sense of dignity. We are dedicated to development and career progression; providing training, competitive salaries and excellent benefits for our people.
ASC Healthcare is an independent provider of services for people with a learning disability and/or autistic spectrum conditions based in Greater Manchester. We are looking for a qualified clinical psychologist with HCPC Registration to join the service on a full-time, permanent basis. As part of the role you would be expected to provide direct and indirect psychological care to male and female service users based across our two sites.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Psychological assessment and formulation, using both direct and indirect methods
- Carrying out structured assessments, such as the ADOS and the WAIS-IV
- Carry our Functional Analysis assessments
- Development of Positive Behaviour Support plans
- Provide tailored 1:1 interventions to service users
- Assist in the development of a psychologically based system to enhance the care of all service users in the hospitals
- Develop and oversee systemic interventions
- Work with the multi-disciplinary team to ensure psychological formulations and interventions are embedded into the system
- Attendance at weekly ward rounds and other relevant meetings
- Provide clinical reports, including for CPA and other meetings
- Provide training to staff members in PBS plans and other appropriate topics
Salary will be between £45,000 and £60,000 dependent upon experience, plus benefits.
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Psychology Assistant to join our team, 40 hours a week. Working alongside a multidisciplinary team, you will deliver interventions to support the psychological well being of our patients and provide administrative support to our Clinical Psychologist.
This role is perfect for a motivated and enthusiastic individual looking to gain experience towards a profession in clinical psychology. You will receive ongoing training and supervision from a Clinical Psychologist and gain valuable experience in a challenging, fast paced environment.
This post will include:
- Delivering direct therapy sessions to individuals with Autistic Spectrum Conditions
- Supporting the assessment of individuals with Autistic Spectrum Conditions
- Reporting on individuals progress
- Creation of therapy resources
- Report writing
- Providing advice and informal training to support workers and other members of staff
- Must hold a BSc in Psychology at 2:1 or above, or hold a relevant post graduate qualification
- Must be able to work independently, with confidence directing own time efficiently.
- A strong interest in Psychology
- Confidence working with individuals with Autistic Spectrum Conditions, learning disabilities and challenging behaviour
- Strong written communication skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
This post is full time/40 hours
Candidates will have relevant experience of working in hospital settings and with people with learning disabilities and/or autism. Previous experience is desirable although not essential as training and support will be given
Competitive salary ranging from £8.20 to £10.00 per hour.
We are currently recruiting for the following positions based at Maryfield.
- Support Workers
- Hospital Cook
- Occupational Therapist
- Occupational Therapist Assistants
We are currently recruiting into the following positions: